Coordinates various department processes and programs and performs data entry. Provides clerical and administrative support for all human resources units.
- Coordinates the Form I-9 process and serves as point person for all processing and audits. Maintains hard copy and electronic files. Responds to general questions.
- Coordinates the student and graduate assistant appointment process, including data entry, semester insurance updates and student mass terms. Analyzes, interprets, identifies discrepancies and resolves problems from source documents.
- Coordinates an electronic personnel file process. Reviews scanning and verifies documents. Audits system for issues and errors.
- Provides clerical and administrative support for all department units. Provides responses to employee information requests received from external agencies. Prepares written correspondence to internal and external customers. Responds to routine requests.
- Coordinates additional processes and programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year's relevant experience.
- Proficiency with word-processing and spreadsheet software.
- Experience with using and querying databases.
Office or other indoor work with minimal physical demands such as occasionally lifting or moving materials less than 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a well-lit, temperature-controlled indoor environment with occasional exposure to the outdoors or any number of elements.
This description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the above job. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.