Provides collaborative leadership in the design, development, communication and delivery of HR programs, services and initiatives.
- Serves as senior project manager on assigned HR projects with institution-wide impact, including but not limited to employee engagement surveys, review of policies and handbooks and department web profile.
- Develops an institution-wide professional development program for non-instructional employees, including but not limited to a leadership academy and staff training plan.
- Monitors progress on projects to ensure deadlines are achieved within allocated budgets.
- Provides leadership and work direction to internal and external resources assigned to individual projects.
- Master's degree in a related field from an accredited institution, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eight years' relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant industry certification.
Office or other indoor work with minimal physical demands such as occasionally lifting or moving materials less than 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a well-lit, temperature-controlled indoor environment with occasional exposure to the outdoors or any number of elements.
This description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the above job. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.