SEOT Removal Notice
NOTE: The Student Employment Online Transaction (SEOT) system will no longer be available as of 01/17/2020. All student transactions need to be processed through PeopleSoft Manager Self Service.
Accessing online transaction forms
ACCESSING ONLINE TRANSACTION FORMS
- To process a PSHR WMU Manager Self Service (MSS) Form, you must have online security access to the PeopleSoft WMU MSS panels.
- To obtain security access to the PeopleSoft WMU Workflow panels, complete and submit the PSHR WMU Electronic Workflow Web Access Authorization form located at:
- Once you have been authorized, an email will be sent to you with sign-on information and you may access the MSS panels by loggin in through the GoWMU portal at: gowmu.wmich.edu. Sign in using your Bronco NetID and password.
- Google Chrome or Firefox are the recommended browsers for online forms.
- Instructions for paying employees in Kronos
- Student job codes
- University guidelines for student pay
- Users guide
Please contact Human Resources for additional assistance.