Help us build WMU's future
The world keeps changing and so must WMU. To stay relevant and on the forefront of higher education, we need a bold new vision for the University. With your help, our Think Big Initiative will craft that vision.
We invite community members as well as WMU students, employees, donors, alumni, retirees and friends to join us in reimagining the University's future. Your creativity, knowledge and suggestions will help us build the WMU of tomorrow.
Think about the college experience. Start by asking yourself what WMU does best, what makes us so special and how we can give our students more value for their investment. Then, join the conversation in one or more of the following ways:
- Learn more by visiting the Think Big initiative website.
- Attend a town hall-style brainstorming session.
- Submit feedback or suggestions online.
- Recommend the most promising suggestions submitted so far.
- Visit the Think Big website often and follow the initiative's progress.
By collecting, refining and testing your big ideas, the most compelling ones will rise to the top. This collaborative process will generate ideas that create a new promise for WMU students and keep the University moving forward. Join us in building the future.