Photography at WMU
Marketing and Strategic Communications is committed to developing a distinct photographic style for WMU. High value images that best tell WMU’s most compelling stories will support the mission: build the power of the brand to support enrollment and retention, philanthropy, research funding and public support.
Searchable online database
A searchable database of images is available to everyone with a Bronco NetID. The database is regularly updated. Although there is no charge for using these images, use is limited to WMU communication and not available for personal use. If you are unable to find what you need online submit a request to schedule an appointment.
Sessions for formal headshots are announced through the WMU Today emails, sent to all faculty and staff. Formal headshots are for personal or professional use, visit our online photo database to download.
2019 photo dates
- Wednesday, March 20, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Bernhard Center, room 105
- Tuesday, May 14, 7 a.m. to noon, at the Bernhard Center, room 105
- Wednesday, May 15, 1 to 6 p.m., at the Bernhard Center, room 105
- Wednesday, Aug. 21, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Fetzer Center, room 2050
- Tuesday, Oct. 1, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Bernhard Center, room 105
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, noon to 4 p.m., at the Bernhard Center, room 105