Professor of Marketing and Daugherty Integrated Supply Management Fellow
Location:3246 Schneider Hall, Mail Stop 5429
Mailing address:Department of Marketing
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5429 USA
- Ph.D., Michigan State University
- B.S., Kettering University
- Introduction to supply management
- Supply chain management
- Responsible manufacturing
- Total quality management
Dr. Sime Curkovic is a professor of marketing at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
In addition to the research interests above, he also researches integrated global strategic sourcing.
Curkovic's research has appeared or is under review in the following journals:
- Decision Sciences Journal
- IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management
- International Journal of Operations and Production Management
- International Journal of Production Research
- International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management
- Journal of Quality Management
Curkovic's previous work experiences were with General Motors in the Midwest, Mexico and Germany. His dissertation on the relationship between Total Quality Management and Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing won three awards.
Read how Dr. Curkovic finds joy in helping his students achieve success