Course Grade and Program Dismissal Appeals Form

This procedure applies when a student wants to appeal a final course grade that has been recorded by the Registrar on the student’s academic record or when a student wants to appeal a decision to dismiss the student from an academic program.  This form must be submitted to the Office of the University Ombudsman to initiate the process.

A grade appeal or program dismissal appeal based on charges of discrimination, sexual harassment or academic honesty and/or conduct in research policies should be taken to the Office of Institutional Equity or other office(s) pursuant to respective University policies and procedures.

Have you done the following?
Student contact information