The field of public health is growing and evolving rapidly. In the face of the global pandemic, public health experts have been in the spotlight as communities, states and nations work to control the spread of COVID-19.
Both the Bachelor of Science in Public Health and Master of Public Health at WMU are designed to prepare leaders for this exciting field. Both are focused on preparing you with skills and competencies associated with:
- Accessing, planning, implementing and evaluating public health programs
- Analyzing needs and data associated with disease and environmental issues
- Administering public health programs using a systems approach
- Impacting behaviors that cause negative health outcomes
- Protecting populations from negative health issues
- Influencing policies designed to impact population health