Teaching Assistantship Application for Admitted Graduate Students
Admitted graduate students should use this form to apply for a teaching assistantship in Western Michigan University's Department of Comparative Religion.
- Your application must be submitted prior to January 31 for priority consideration.
- A minimum requirement for holding a teaching assistantship is to be admitted to a graduate degree program in the College of Arts and Sciences or the the Interdisciplinary Ph.D. program (currently housed in the Graduate College).
- Enrollment in a department degree program
- B.A in Comparative Religion.
- Prior teaching or instructional experience.
Selection is made by the department chair in consultation with appropriate course supervisors. General inquiries should be made to the department chair, Dr. Stephen Covell | Email Stephen Covell