The PeopleSoft 9.2 New Navigation for Employee Self-Service, PeopleSoft Workflow and Worklist and Reporting Tools will be available Oct. 23.
- Pay Period Y16 - HR Forms Cutoff date has been revised to Oct. 12.
- PSHR Electronic Workflow Appointment forms and Incidental Pay forms must be authorized by Friday, Oct. 13. Any form not authorized by this date will be cancelled. If a form is cancelled it can be re-submitted on Monday, Oct. 23.
- HR will enter all forms (at an authorized status as of Friday, Oct. 13), by the time the PeopleSoft database is taken down for the upgrade on Wednesday, Oct.18 at 5 p.m..
- Name changes must be fully processed by Tuesday, Oct. 17, which includes providing documentation to Human Resources either in person (room 1300 Seibert Administration building), or a legible fax to (269) 387-3441 or by email to email@example.com. If name changes are not fully processed by Tuesday, Oct. 17 the change will be cancelled and may be resubmitted beginning Monday, Oct. 23.
- Transaction form requests for temporary faculty and staff need to be requested via email by Wednesday, Oct. 18 by 10 a.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, employee id and G/L combo code (xx-xxxxxxx-xxxx) in order for a department to receive the emailed form by the end of the day on Oct. 18. Human Resources will not be able to generate temporary faculty and staff transaction forms beginning Thursday, Oct. 19 through Oct. 22. Any requests made after Oct. 18 may not be received until Oct. 24 due to the delay in PeopleSoft being upgraded.
- Reporting Tools used to access Human Resources reports will be unavailable Wednesday, Oct. 18 at 5 p.m. and will be available Monday, Oct. 23.
- FMLA time that is due the week of Oct.15 needs to be submitted by noon, Wednesday, Oct. 18. If the deadline is missed, a FMLA correction form must be submitted in order for Human Resources to manually update the hours.
- Form I-9 processing in Human Resources will resume as normal during the upgrade since they are being processed manually using the paper Form I-9.
- Student Employee Online Transaction forms will be available during this time since this is a different system than PeopleSoft.
PeopleSoft 9.2 new navigation
Employee Self Service navigation within the Human Resources and Payroll system has been enhanced for more user-friendly navigation using fluid tiles. The fluid homepage displays an easy, familiar way for the user to access key parts of the PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service system by clicking on the Payroll, Personal Details or Benefits tile. PeopleSoft Workflow navigation is accessed using the traditional navigation by clicking the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
The PeopleSoft Workflow Worklist has been replaced with new technology called, Push Notifications. Once the Initiator submits a form it is added to the Approver's Push Notification list. Clicking on the flag icon is the way to access this list, formerly known as the Worklist. Check out the comparison by clicking on the link.
Excel Spreadsheet of DEPT ID's: to assist approvers when viewing the View ALL Push Notifications to identify which department a form is from.