- Declared major or pre-major in integrated supply management.
- Overall WMU GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in classes during the upcoming fall or spring semester.
Applications must be submitted before midnight on April 15. Late applications will not be accepted. If you have any questions regarding integrated supply management program scholarships, please contact Alyshia Garrett at (269) 387-5856.
The application period for 2018-19 scholarships is closed.
Each year, the integrated supply management program acquires donations for scholarships from corporate partners. These awards vary in number and amount year to year.
If you are interested in becoming a donor, please contact Dr. Zac Williams.
2018-19 Donors and Recipients
- Brandt Eric Rubin Scholarship: Meriah Putnam
- AGCO Corporation: Carly Shipman
- AGCO Corporation: Max Wicklund
- Bronco Force: Taylor Dunn
- Bronco Force: Rodolfo Nowakowski
- Bronco Force: Kyle Steinfeldt
- Eaton Corporation: Megan McKeel
- IndustryStar: Madison Thurston
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Joy Goldschmidt
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Eric Herzog
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Atalie Zimmer
- Marathon Petroleum: Nicholas Lehmann
- Mark-It Express: Jacob Malone
- Mark-It Express: Kevin Ritter
- WMU's Center for Integrated Supply Management Day of Giving: Lojain Ahmed