- Declared major or pre-major in integrated supply management.
- Overall WMU GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in classes during the upcoming fall or spring semester.
Applications must be submitted before midnight on April 1. Late applications will not be accepted. If you have any questions regarding integrated supply management program scholarships, please contact Alyshia Garrett at (269) 387-5856.
Each year, the integrated supply management program acquires donations for scholarships from corporate partners. These awards vary in number and amount year to year.
If you are interested in becoming a donor, please contact Dr. Zac Williams.
2019-20 Donors and Recipients
- Brandt Eric Rubin Scholarship: Carly Shipman
- AGCO Corporation: Ryan Helm
- AGCO Corporation: Ryan Malburg
- IndustryStar: Austin Ansara
- Marathon Petroleum: Garrett Corry
- Mark-It Express: Jacob Malone
- Mark-It Express: Alexander Stratton