Western Michigan University's integrated supply management academic advisor, Alyshia Garrett, helps all students in the program with curriculum planning from orientation to graduation. Advising is available Monday through Friday via email, live chat, phone and in-person.
- Book an appointment online or by calling (269) 387-5075 (select in-person, Teams or phone appointment). Appointments are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Contact your academic advisor directly by email.
- Use our Email an Advisor form.
- Come to walk-in advising on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m. in 2350 Schneider Hall.
Students should plan their programs of study and confirm that they are meeting the requirements to graduate on time. It is recommended that students use the Plans tab in Degree Works to build their curriculum plan and track their progress. Degree Works can be accessed through GoWMU in the My Self Service channel. Note: Degree Works opens in a separate window, so you will need to allow pop-ups if you have a pop-up blocker. Questions about Degree Works can be answered during an appointment with the program advisor.
To stay on track to graduation, it is critical that all integrated supply management majors meet with the program advisor every semester to maintain current plans and ensure proper course sequencing.
The integrated supply management advisor is your first stop for any questions relating to the program or general advising. If your advising question requires input from the faculty, the advisor will direct you to the appropriate faculty member.
Students should meet with the program advisor when they reach 88 credit hours to begin the graduation audit process. Graduation audits must be completed no later than the semester prior to graduation.
- Spring graduation: Oct. 1
- Summer graduation: Feb. 1
- Fall graduation: Feb. 1