The Zhang Career Center in the Haworth College of Business ensures students have the skills to confidently articulate and demonstrate their career readiness to potential employers. We provide business students with resources and experiences that support their success in the work environment and collaborate with employers on hiring talent for their organizations.
We have been closely monitoring and evaluating the global COVID-19 pandemic to ensure we are taking the necessary measures to protect the health and well-being of our faculty, staff, students and guests. We are available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by appointment only. We are here to help any students who need assistance with resumes, mock interviews, career advice, etc. We will conduct these meetings via email, phone calls or WebEx.
Please contact the Zhang Career Center at (269) 387-2711, if you need assistance.
WIRED - Western's Industry Research and Exploration Discussions
WIRED is open to first-year students who are ready to build their professional network and is available during the spring semester.
- Quick and easy access to explore multiple business industries, jobs and internships virtually.
- Each WIRED event is limited to 10 students, allowing ample time to engage with professionals during the two-hour event.
- SPuRS Foundational Level - Professional Insight event.
- Gain access to a student mentor.
For more information, contact the Zhang Career Center at (269) 387-2711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Points of pride
- More than 24,731 student interactions.
- 9 of 10 undergraduate students are actively engaged within six months of graduation.
- More than 1,500 students received coaching to understand how their interests relate to majors and careers.
- Nearly 500 first-year students received a tour of the Zhang Career Center.
The Zhang Career Center is open for appointments only. Please contact the center at (269) 387-2711, if you need assistance.
We are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Spring 2021 drop-in career advising:
Due to COVID-19, the Zhang Career Center will not have drop-in hours until further notice.
3020 Schneider Hall
Phone: (269) 387-2711
Fax: (269) 387-2760