Homecoming 2015 events
- October 22, 3:30 p.m., Distinguished Speaker Series Lecture with David Weinert, B.B.A.’81, senior executive vice president at Westfield Corporation, Schneider 2000. Weinert will give a presentation titled “How to succeed in the current business environment: A WMU success story,” followed by a question-and-answer period. Reservations can be made at wmich.edu/business/rsvp-dss.
- October 23, 4 p.m. Haworth College of Business Awards Ceremony and Reception, Schneider 2150. This all-college awards ceremony will honor the career and service achievements of alumni and friends of the college. Read more about our honorees here: wmich.edu/business/2015award. To attend the awards ceremony, please contact Stacey Markin at (269) 387-6936 or email@example.com.
- October 24, 10 a.m. to noon, The Haworth College of Business Homecoming Pancake Breakfast, Lot 1 (Next to Heritage Hall and Walwood Hall). Join us for unlimited pancakes, sausage, coffee and conversation with alumni and faculty and staff. Reservations can be made at mywmu.com/hcobpancakes.
- 2 p.m. kickoff, Homecoming Football Game vs. Miami, Waldo Stadium. Purchase football tickets at wmubroncos.com.
Questions? Contact Director of Marketing and Communications Stacey Markin. 269-387-6936 | Email Stacey Markin
Come for a half-day visit—a great way to see what it’s really like to be a BUSINESS BRONCO at Western Michigan University!
Do what you love. Love what you do!
- David Weinert, B.B.A.'81, Senior Executive Vice President, Westfield Group
- Thursday, October 22, 3:30 p.m.
- Schneider Hall 2000