The Campus Navigator is live and ready to serve as your guide to Orientation and University resources.
Spring Orientation 2020
We have one orientation session for students beginning in spring of 2020. Click here to register for the program. For full details of Spring Orientation, including required online modules, please click here.
New Student Orientation 2020 (for students beginning in the fall)
- Registration for New Student Orientation 2020 will begin January 30, 2020.
- All 2020 high school graduates are required to attend Orientation (this is regardless of how many credits they are transferring in).
- Early Middle College graduates are required to attend Orientation, the year they plan to begin at Western.
Students that are not enrolling on main campus (i.e. students enrolling fully online or at one of our regional campuses) are not required to attend New Student Orientation.
- ANY NEW TRANSFER STUDENT AND ALL CONTEMPORARY (ADULT LEARNER) STUDENTS (New Beginners 22+) - refer to wmich.edu/transitions/transfer
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - refer to wmich.edu/international/
Congratulations on your decision to attend Western Michigan University. You will soon join the many proud Broncos that are part of the WMU family. Your college years are a time of learning, exploration and self-discovery and there are many opportunities waiting for you. Your WMU journey begins with summer orientation. You will make great connections with faculty and staff as well as other new students, many of whom could become your friends for life. You will leave orientation with a lot of Bronco pride and the excitement of returning in August to begin your collegiate journey.