Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business is the academic home to more than 3,500 undergraduate students majoring in 17 specialized areas. An additional 300 graduate students study business administration and accountancy. The college offers certificate programs in supply chain and cybersecurity.
WMU Haworth is among an elite group of fewer than 5 percent of business schools worldwide that are accredited at both the undergraduate and graduate levels by the AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. It is among a select 1 percent of business schools worldwide that have additional specialized AACSB accreditation for their accountancy programs.
The college is housed in Schneider Hall on WMU's main campus in Kalamazoo. The facility, named for founding dean Dr. Arnold Schneider, is adjacent to the Fetzer Center, forming a unique and outstanding business education complex.
Partners for business knowledge and leadership.
To be recognized as the leader in business education, applied research and community partnerships in the greater Michigan region.
We are a learner centered, discovery driven, globally engaged college of business that provides intellectual and economic value in a focused and personal environment that values quality teaching, peer-reviewed applied research and dedicated student services.
- Outstanding comprehensive business education.
- Nationally recognized niche programs.
- High-quality, accessible, one-stop student services.
- Positive faculty, staff and student relationships.
- Strong industry partnerships.
- Collaborative and interdisciplinary investigation.
- Diverse and inclusive educational community.
- International learning experiences.