The Haworth College of Business Diversity and Inclusion Committee promotes reflection, discussion, resources and services addressing matters of diversity and inclusion in the college.
- Mingming Feng, associate professor, Department of Accountancy
- Xiaodan (Abby) Wang, associate professor, Department of Management
- Utkarsh Shrivastava, assistant professor, Department of Business Information Systems
- Tim Scheu, associate professor, Department of Finance and Commercial Law
- Ann Veeck, professor, Department of Marketing
- Geralyn Heystek, director, Career Center
- Amy Coughenour, Administrative Assistant II, Alumni Relations and Marketing
WMU Haworth honors and respects all faith traditions. The University's religious observances policy for students and faculty provides guidance regarding activities and absences.
- Western Michigan University’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay and Transgender Student Services
- Lewis Walker Institute
- Veteran Career Resources
- Office of Military and Veterans Affairs
- The Ph.D. Project
Contact the diversity and inclusion committeeWe value open communication and a safe space to communicate your thoughts. Please feel free to reach out to committee members to share your feedback and thoughts related to diversity and inclusion within the college of business.
Your message will be sent to the chairs of the WMU Haworth Diversity and Inclusion Committee.