Diversity and inclusion awards: The Intercultural Business Student Association is the recipient of two University awards for 2017. Recognizing the organizations efforts to to provide a diverse and inclusive culture through professional development, community engagement and mentorship opportunities, IBSA was awarded both the Excellence in Diversity Award and the Trailblazers for Diversity Award. Learn more about IBSA.
The Haworth College of Business Diversity and Inclusion Committee promotes reflection, discussion, resources and services addressing matters of diversity and inclusion in the college.
- Kyle Brink, assistant professor, Department of Management
- Mingming Feng, assistant professor, Department of Accountancy
- Tomika Griffin, academic advisor, Office of Advising and Admissions
- Geralyn Heystek, director, Career Center
- Beth Hoger, associate professor, Department of Business Information Systems (committee co-chair)
- Stacey Markin, director, Office of Alumni Relations and Marketing
- Tim Scheu, associate professor, Department of Finance and Commercial Law
- Ann Veeck, professor, Department of Marketing
The Haworth College of Business honors and respects all faith traditions. The University's religious observances policy for students and faculty provides guidance regarding activities and absences. A calendar of many religious observances is available for faculty and students for planning purposes.
- Haworth College of Business Committee Report 2012-13
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay & Transgender Student Services
- Lewis Walker Institute
- Religious Observances 2016-17
- Veteran Career Resources, Haworth College of Business Career Center
- Western Michigan University’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of Military and Veterans Affairs
- The Ph.D. Project
Contact the diversity and inclusion committeeWe value open communication and a safe space to communicate your thoughts. Please feel free to reach out to committee members to share your feedback and thoughts related to diversity and inclusion within the college of business.
Your message will be sent to the chairs of the college's Diversity and Inclusion Committee.