Diversity and inclusion awards: The Intercultural Business Student Association is the recipient of two University awards for 2017. Recognizing the organizations efforts to to provide a diverse and inclusive culture through professional development, community engagement and mentorship opportunities, IBSA was awarded both the Excellence in Diversity Award and the Trailblazers for Diversity Award. Learn more about IBSA.
The Haworth College of Business Diversity and Inclusion Committee promotes reflection, discussion, resources and services addressing matters of diversity and inclusion in the college.
- Kyle Brink, associate professor, Department of Management
- Mingming Feng, assistant professor, Department of Accountancy
- Tomika Griffin-Brown, assistant director, Office of Advising and Admissions
- Geralyn Heystek, director, Career Center
- Stacey Markin, director, Office of Alumni Relations and Marketing
- C.R. Krishna-Swamy, associate professor, Department of Finance and Commercial Law
- Kelley O'Reilly, associate professor, Department of Marketing
The Haworth College of Business honors and respects all faith traditions. The University's religious observances policy for students and faculty provides guidance regarding activities and absences.
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay & Transgender Student Services
- Lewis Walker Institute
- Veteran Career Resources, Haworth College of Business Career Center
- Western Michigan University’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of Military and Veterans Affairs
- The Ph.D. Project
Contact the diversity and inclusion committeeWe value open communication and a safe space to communicate your thoughts. Please feel free to reach out to committee members to share your feedback and thoughts related to diversity and inclusion within the college of business.
Your message will be sent to the chairs of the Haworth College of Business Diversity and Inclusion Committee.