The Haworth College of Business Diversity and Inclusion Committee promotes reflection, discussion, resources and services addressing matters of diversity and inclusion in the college.
- Kyle Brink, assistant professor, Department of Management
- Tomika Griffin, academic advisor, Office of Advising and Admissions
- Geralyn Heystek, director, Career Center
- Beth Hoger, associate professor, Department of Business Information Systems (committee co-chair)
- Stacey Markin, director, Office of Alumni Relations and Marketing
- Ola Smith, associate professor, Department of Accountancy (committee co-chair)
- Ann Veeck, professor, Department of Marketing
- Kay Palan, ex-officio, Dean's Office
The Haworth College of Business honors and respects all faith traditions. The University's religious observances policy for students and faculty provides guidance regarding activities and absences. A calendar of many religious observances is available for faculty and students for planning purposes.
- Haworth College of Business Committee Report 2012-13
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay & Transgender Student Services
- Lewis Walker Institute
- Religious Observances 2015-16
- Veteran Career Resources, Haworth College of Business Career Center
- Western Michigan University’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of Military and Veterans Affairs
- The Ph.D. Project
Contact the diversity and inclusion committeeWe value open communication and a safe space to communicate your thoughts. Please feel free to reach out to committee members to share your feedback and thoughts related to diversity and inclusion within the college of business.
Your message will be sent to the chairs of the college's Diversity and Inclusion Committee.