As alumni, you are an important part of the Haworth College of Business family. The college's strong and successful alumni network includes alumni business leaders in all fields in more than 90 countries. Our alumni are committed to providing innovative and visionary leadership in business.
Our promise to you is that we will work every day to add increasing value to your degree through excellence and continuous improvement in business education.
We hope that you will take pride in sharing that you graduated from the Haworth College of Business, home to:
- The integrated supply management program, ranked in the top undergraduate programs in the nation by Gartner.
- The sales and business marketing program, selected by the Sales Education Foundation as a top program in the nation, with regular student team top place finishes at sales and marketing competitions.
- The food and consumer package goods marketing program, one of the premier food marketing programs in the United States.
- The digital marketing and eCommerce program, boasting award-winning student competition teams.
- The business analytics major, preparing students for one of the most in-demand fields.
- The human resource management program, recognized by the Society of Human Resource Management for alignment to its curriculum standards.
- The leadership and business strategy program, which offers students immersive consulting experiences and hands-on learning.
- The personal financial planning major, which prepares students for the CFP exam where they pass at a rate 27.5% higher than the national average.
- WMU's Department of Accountancy, offering a curriculum that fulfills the 150+ credit hour requirement for the CPA exam.
- WMU's MBA program, offering outstanding post-graduate study in business, thereby enhancing opportunities for career advancement.
We welcome your involvement in our programs. At the Haworth College of Business we know our students and our alumni are our greatest strength.