We recognize that the visit experience is an important part of choosing the right college for you. The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University is excited to welcome you to Schneider Hall, where you’ll find out exactly what it’s like to be a Business Bronco. Schedule your visit today or contact Scott VanAvery, manager of recruitment and outreach, for more information. If you are interested in a WMU campus tour, schedule your visit here.
Personalized visit to WMU Haworth
You will be guided by current business students, have all your questions answered and experience why so many outstanding students call WMU Haworth home. To register for a personalized visit, complete and submit the form below. You can also register by phone at (269) 387-5075.
Visits are held from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday in Schneider Hall. The experience includes:
- Attendance in BUS 1750 – Business Enterprise, an actual course you will experience in your first year as a student.
- One-on-one time with a faculty member to discuss your interests.
- An overview of the Student Professional Readiness Series.
- A meeting with a representative from the Zhang Career Center.
- A meeting with an academic advisor.
- Lunch and more.
Before your visit
All visitors are required to register for a visit in advance. To allow for proper social distancing, families are limited to three members: the prospective student and two guests. Face coverings are required and should be worn at all times, including during the visit. You may review WMU’s facial covering policy online. After registering for the experience, you will receive specific information about campus arrival and check-in location via email. Our campus visitor guidelines can also be viewed online.
We look forward to your visit at the Haworth College of Business!
- 17 majors, challenging curriculum, personalized experience.
- 9 of 10 of graduates employed or in grad school within three months.
- Comprehensive services all in one building—specialized classrooms and computing labs, faculty and academic advising, a business focused career center and more!
- Incoming students are automatically considered for merit and need-based scholarships.
"With so many choices of where to attend college, the quote, 'Go to where you grow' is how we chose WMU as Sam’s home away from home. She had many high points during her journey as a business student. Sam is currently taking classes toward her MBA at Western, with a target graduation date of next summer, when she will then start her dream job at E. & J. Gallo!"—Amy McGrath, parent to Sam McGrath