Convenient, personalized tours allow you to experience Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business!
You'll be guided by current business students, have all your questions answered and experience why so many outstanding students call Haworth College of Business home. To register for a tour, complete and submit the registration form below. You can also register by phone at (269) 387-5075. Generally, it takes one week to arrange the personalized visit.
- Full-day experience: Our most popular visit, full-day experiences are held during the academic year (September through April) and last five hours, starting at 9 a.m. This tour includes meetings with college leadership; appointments with an academic advisor and co-curricular program manager; one-on-one time with a faculty member to discuss your interests; a meeting with a representative from the Zhang Career Center; a tour of the business learning community; attending one of our classes; and a tour of our building. Lunch is provided.
- Express: The express visit starts at 1:30 p.m. and lasts 2.5 hours. This tour includes meetings with college leadership, your academic advisor and the co-curricular program manager; a one-on-one appointment with a faculty member to discuss your interests; and a meeting with a representative from the Zhang Career Center. This visit works well with a WMU campus tour.
- 18 majors, challenging curriculum, personalized experience.
- 94% three-month, post-graduation success rate.
- Comprehensive services all in one building—specialized classrooms and computing labs, faculty and academic advising, business focused career and communication centers!
- Incoming students are automatically considered for merit and need-based scholarships.
If you would like to schedule a guided tour of campus in addition to your personalized visit with the Haworth College of Business, please register for the 9:30 a.m. campus tour on that day. Schedule your campus tour.