WMU has an online graduate application system that allows all students (domestic and international) to submit required information into one system. General application information for the University, as well as specific requirements for individual programs, are captured into this one system.
Applicants are asked to include some program-specific information. A summary for these requirements can be found below:
- Orientation and Mobility (M.A.)
- Orientation and Mobility for Children (M.A.)
- Rehabilitation Counseling (M.A.)
- Teaching Children with Visual Impairment and Orientation and Mobility (dual M.A.)
- Vision Rehabilitation Therapy (M.A.)
Applicants are encouraged to bookmark this information for quick reference while working through the graduate application process.