The Department of Blindness and Low Vision Studies at Western Michigan University occasionally seeks individuals who meet the following minimum qualifications to teach on a part-time basis:
- Master's degree or above in the area of visual impairment (orientation and mobility, vision rehabilitation therapy, teacher of children with visual impairments, low vision).
- ACVREP certified and, as appropriate, State of Michigan or other state teacher licensure for teacher of children with visual impairments.
- Must have a minimum of three years experience teaching in one of the disciplines.
- University teaching experience preferred.
If you meet these minimum qualifications and would like to be considered for future part-time instructional or clinical supervision opportunities, please submit the materials listed below to email@example.com.
- Current curriculum vitae, with current email address
- Statement of qualifications, experience and strengths
- List of three references, including name, title, email address and phone number
We will notify you by email when we have received your materials. Please note that receipt and acceptance of materials does not constitute an offer of employment. If we are interested in further information, or should an opportunity for employment arise, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in the Department of Blindness and Low Vision Studies.