2019 Open Houses
Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity to visit our lively campus and see everything that WMU has to offer. You can look forward to a full day event designed to allow you to explore and experience WMU's campus at your own pace. During this visit prospective students will have the opportunity to:
- Explore your major with college representatives, or learn about our Exploratory Advising program for those who have yet to decide on an academic path
- Learn more about the admissions process, scholarship opportunities and financing your education
- Take advantage of the waived application fee when applying at the event using the WMU online application
- Tour campus, residence halls and your academic college
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch in a campus dining center
- Receive a special 2019 WMU Open House t-shirt
Don't miss this one-of-a-kind experience so you can discover your future at WMU! Choose from one of three dates to register:
Waived application fee
For students who attend the Open House event, we will waive your application fee (for the WMU application). Details will be provided after you register. In order to make the most of your time on campus, we suggest starting your application at home.
Check back mid-September for the fall Open House agenda.
Check-in for this event will begin at 8:00 a.m. in the Bernhard Center at, 1903 W. Michigan Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49008, on Western Michigan University's Main Campus. At check-in you can expect to receive a printed agenda for the event, and additional information about your day on campus.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000 for more information about any of our on-campus events.