Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5410 USA
- Protein engineering
Dr. Brian Tripp is an associate professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at Western Michigan University.
Tripp's research involves protein engineering and structure-function studies of proteins. He is interested in combinatorial approaches to the investigation and alteration of protein function. He has published on:
- In vivo biotinylation of a fusion peptide.
- Metal-dependent antibody recognition by a flagellin-thioredoxin random peptide library.
- Structure-function studies of a gamma-class carbonic anhydrase.
Students in Tripp's laboratory:
- Kyle Kastead, undergraduate student
- Jacqueline Kueh, undergraduate student