Online Undergraduate Certificate in Dance Studio Management
The Online Undergraduate Certificate in Dance Studio Management is designed to provide current and prospective dance studio owners with knowledge and skills related to dance studio ownership and management. Application and admission requirements for the Online Certificate in Dance Studio Management can be found at wmich.edu/admissions/student/nondegree.
All students pursuing the Online Certificate must apply to the University as a non-degree seeking student, including current WMU students pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
- DANC 3510 - Dancer Wellness Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3520 - Dance Studio Management Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3530 - Employee Client Relations Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3540 - Recital Preparation/Production Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3550 - Training Theories for Dancers Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3560 - Curriculum Development - Dance Credits: 3 hours