Online Undergraduate Certificate in Dance Studio Management
This program is under reevaluation during 2019-20 to best serve the needs of current and prospective students. We do not plan to offer the courses in fall 2019 or spring 2020 while we undergo this evaluation. Please contact Department Chair, Megan Slayter to address specific questions.
The Online Undergraduate Certificate in Dance Studio Management is designed to provide current and prospective dance studio owners with knowledge and skills related to dance studio ownership and management. Application and admission requirements for the Online Certificate in Dance Studio Management can be found at www.wmich.edu/apply/undergraduate.
All students pursuing the Online Certificate must apply to the University as a non-degree seeking student, including current WMU students pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
- DANC 3510 - Dancer Wellness Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3520 - Dance Studio Management Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3530 - Employee Client Relations Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3540 - Recital Preparation/Production Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3550 - Training Theories for Dancers Credits: 3 hours
- DANC 3560 - Curriculum Development - Dance Credits: 3 hours