WHAT IS A CAPITAL PROJECT?
Capital Projects involve planning, design and construction by professional teams working with a variety of WMU stakeholder groups. These projects can have a focus on academic or residence life facilities, as well as campus infrastructure. Each capital project must reflect the University's strategic goals and objectives.
- Dunbar Hall Renovation
- Hilltop Village Loop Road and Open Space
- Hilltop Village Parking Structure, Loop Road Extension and Pedestrian Pathways
- Stadium Club - President's Suite Remodel
- Student Center and Dining Facility
- Virtual Imaging Technology Lab
- Women's Basketball Locker Room Renovation
RECENTLY COMPLETED PROJECTS
View some of our recently completed projects.