Reports and dashboards are based on frozen, audited data extracts and are updated periodically, depending on the category:
- Enrollment and Credit Hour reports and dashboards are updated after census each term. Census is the official record-keeping day that occurs five-business days after the start of each term.
- Degrees Awarded reports and dashboards are updated after awarded degrees are finalized for the summer I session.
- Faculty reports and dashboards are updated after census for non-fall terms and after November 1st for fall terms.
- Research Expenditures reports and dashboards are updated in the spring when the National Science Foundation releases its data update.
- Retention and Graduation reports and dashboards are updated each fall term.
Most dashboards have multiple tabs and filters that allow the user to fine-tune each view.
Operational data can be found in Cognos.
Questions about reports and dashboards can be submitted through our contact form.