Student Sustainability Grant
The Student Sustainability Grant is available to all students who pay the sustainability fee. Any proposal that promotes a campus culture of sustainability and potentially benefits all students is eligible. Proposals must be safe, legal, adequately budgeted, and possible within existing University infrastructure to qualify. Selection is through a blind-review process by student peers.
- Contact Office for Sustainability at email@example.com or call (269) 387-0941
- Contact WSA Campus Sustainability Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals are due at 11:59 p.m. the Thursday before Thanksgiving (fall allocation) and 11:59 p.m. the Thursday before Spring Break (spring allocation).
September 15, 2016
THE SSG HANDBOOK AND APPLICATION ARE BEING REVISED TO BETTER SUPPORT SUCCESSFUL STUDENT SUSTAINABILITY GRANTS. ALL APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR THE FALL 2016 SSG ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW AND USE THE NEW HANDBOOK AND APPLICATION. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please send questions to email@example.com.
We hope to post the new handbook and application in the next week. Please check back and look for a new message that confirms the review process has been completed. In the meantime, the existing materials can be used as a guide to assist your grant application ideas and writing process.
- Find a faculty or staff advisor
- Review previous grants
- review the handbook
- Download the application
- Schedule an appointment to meet with the Office for Sustainability to review and discuss your proposal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Print, complete, and sign your application
- Send applications to the Office for Sustainability and the WSA Campus Wsustainability Chair via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org