In this rapidly changing digital marketplace, an electronic business marketing major from Western Michigan University will give you the skills needed to prepare you for a career in e-commerce, digital marketing, mobile marketing, social media, and Web and mobile application development.
Created in response to significant industry and student demand, our program uniquely combines business, marketing and technical aspects of electronic commerce, providing you tremendous advantages in the employment arena. Through this major, you’ll have the opportunity to select either an information systems or marketing track, setting you on a path to success.
Become a digital leader through the eBusiness marketing program at the Haworth College of Business.
Beyond the classroom
As an electronic business marketing student at WMU, you will be encouraged to get involved in business-related student organizations, including the American Marketing Association, Business Technology Network, WMU AdClub, Global Business Students Association, Alpha Kappa Psi, Delta Sigma Pi.
After you graduate
WMU graduates with degrees in electronic business marketing will be working as:
- Digital advertising coordinators
- Digital media specialists
- E-commerce specialists
- Internet marketing managers
- Mobile application developers
- Search engine optimization managers
- Social media managers
- Web managers and designers
Where is this program offered?
Other programs of interest
- Advertising and Promotion
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Food and Consumer Package Goods Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Health Informatics and Information Management
- Multimedia Arts Technology—Music
- Public Relations
- Sales and Business Marketing
- Telecommunications and Information Management