Making Advance Payments to the University

Mail your check to the cashiering office:

Western Michigan University
Cashiering Office
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5282 USA

If you wish to make advance payments, you can send a check directly to the University. Please include the student's name and Western Identification Number as well as the semester being paid on the check. This will be applied as an advance payment to the student account. The charges must be fully paid within 30 days of the original bill date to avoid service charges or difficulties in registering for classes for a future semester.

Students: You can locate your Western Identification Number in GoWMU by logging in with your Bronco NetID and password.

  1. On the home tab, select the Payment and Account Information channel.
  2. Next, select My Profiles.