Ensuring that payment information obtained properly and securely through the web and maintaining compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards are the main purposes for this committee.
PCI Committee is charged with:
- Maintaining campus wide e-commerce solutions that fit the campus’ needs and keeps Western Michigan University compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- Supporting and advising departments on needed actions to be in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards and Western Michigan University's E-Commerce Policy.
If your department would like to process credit card payments online or if you have questions on PCI compliance please contact Liana Fox in cashiering at (269) 387-2952 or email@example.com.
PCI Committee Members
- Jeff Long - Director - Accounting Services
- Joan Beffel – Senior Internal Auditor – Internal Audit
- Liana Fox - Assistant Director - Cashiering
- Chad Strauss - Business Systems Analyst - Business and Finance IT
- Greg Lozeau – Director IT Security and Privacy
- Tom Wolf – Chief Information Officer