We are sorry to learn that you have decided not to attend WMU. We keep applications on file for two years, so if you decide to return to WMU within that time frame you will only need to update your application materials and no application fee will be required. Please follow the steps below to cancel your WMU admission, residence hall, and orientation session, if applicable.
- If you will not be attending WMU and wish to cancel your admission please complete and submit the form below.
- If you reserved a residence hall room, contact Residence Life to cancel your contract. You can send an email to RLemail@example.com (include your name and WIN number) or send a letter requesting to cancel your room to:Residence Life
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5312
- If you are canceling after June 1 for the fall semester, please consult your residence hall contract for information on any penalties that may apply. For more information, see Canceling a Contract.
- If you registered for an orientation session, review the cancellation policy.
- If you have already registered for the semester, please log-in to your GoWMU account in order to drop the classes.
To cancel your admission, complete all information below and submit the form.
The WMU family wishes you all the best in your academic pursuits.