Below you will find information for help with accessibility problems on the Western Michigan University campus. If you need further assistance, please contact the Disability Services for Students office at (269) 387-2116.
Non-working automatic doors
- Call Maintenance Services at (269) 387-8514, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Outside of these hours, call the Department of Public Safety at (269) 387-5555.
- Go to Bronco Fix-It and click on "submit a request."
- If stranded in an elevator, the call box connects automatically to WMU public safety.
- For non-working elevators, call Maintenance Services at (269) 387-8514, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You may also report it to the building coordinator or online via Bronco Fix-It.
- Contact Landscape Services at (269) 387-8514 with your regular travel schedules. Landscape Services is more than willing to work with you to make sure your travel routes are accessible.