Interested students may apply on the WMU Graduate College application website. After the application has been processed, applicants will be sent notification of program admission and will proceed with the next steps of acceptance, enrollment and registration.
Master of Science in Finance
Register for an info session
Earning a Master of Science in Finance from Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business will open a world of opportunities for you in the fiduciary services industry. The program is designed to give you the advanced analysis skills you need to accelerate your career in finance, asset management, investment banking and computational finance. Our program features the following:
- A curriculum that will further advance your technical expertise in potential career fields like corporate financial planning, investment banking, securities, risk analysis and more.
- An accelerated program that allows students with an undergraduate business degree to complete their master's in one year.
- A quantitative focus and three specializations from which to choose.
- Expert instruction and experiential learning that will set you apart with employers and prepare you for leadership roles.
- Stem-approved curriculum, allowing international students up to 24 additional months of occupational training.
Application dates and decision time frame for the M.S.F. program also apply to any certificate program. Certificate exceptions based on space availability and current or prior enrollment in an acceptable graduate degree program.
|Application deadlines for fall 2023||Decision availability|
|Early admission||Jan. 10||Feb. 7|
|Regular admission||March 10||April 12|
|Last admission||April 14||May 10|
|Space available||June 14||Rolling|
All admissions based on space available, early application recommended.
Questions? Contact Us.
For more information about the Master of Science in Finance, contact the Department of Finance and Commercial Law at (269) 387-5720 or via the form below.