How to Apply
All WMU students in our target population who meet the eligibility requirements can participate in our program. There are three ways in which you can participate in the Mentoring for Success Program:
- Utilize a 24/7 online tutoring service.
- Attend weekly group study sessions led by academic mentors.
- Attend workshops offered by our program.
If you are a participant of one of our target population groups, you will have access to online 24/7 tutoring service as well as study space and study sessions led by academic mentors. You will also be able to attend various workshops offered by our program. To help us meet our grant reporting requirements, we ask that you register with us by completing a registration form once every academic year so that we can collect the data for reporting to our funding agency.
To complete the participant registration form, you will need the following:
- Your Bronco NetID and password combination.
- If a window pops up, please click the “No” button.
- If the login fails, and you are sure that you have correctly entered your Bronco NetID and password combination, please contact WMU's IT Helpdesk.
- 5 to 10 minutes of your time.
The dates, times, and location of workshops will be posted on our social media.