The Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences at Western Michigan University is a highly active program, which leaves us no shortage of information to report at any given time. As such, there are several places on this site where you can read about various developments involving our faculty, staff, students and alumni:
- Home page: Our home page features the very latest department news.
- Newsletters: The newsletters page archives the department's annual newsletter, an excellent source to learn about developments in the department by year.
- Alumni spotlight: Visit this page to find out where alumni are now and what they are up to!
- Events: You guessed it! Our events page features details about the department's annual seminar series, graduate student proposals and defenses and a wide variety of other activities that we hope you will consider participating in. The events page is updated frequently, especially in the fall and spring semesters.
- Directory: To catch up on our faculty and research staffs' recent publications, visit their directory pages.