Due to the state of Michigan and WMU COVID-19 response mandates, all CEHD buildings will be closed until the Michigan "stay-at-home" order is lifted.
The Merze Tate Grant and Innovation Center promotes research, innovation, and grant and contract acquisition in Western Michigan University’s College of Education and Human Development.
- WMU researchers get $12.5 million grant for school leadership renewal
- Professors get $2.6 million to train English as second language learners
- Interdisciplinary collaboration earns faculty a U.S. Department of Education grant
- CEHD department chair awarded U.S. Department of Education grant to provide support to WMU student parents
- Two faculty receive CEHD Emerging and Distinguished Scholar awards
- Dr. Jianping Shen selected as a Distinguished Grant awardee
- Education researcher to be honored as WMU emerging scholar
- WMU gets $3.2 million to build culture of degree completion, success
- Grants recently awarded to WMU College of Education and Human Development