- Skylar Bre'z will be defending her dissertation entitled, "The Coalitions of National Women's History Month: Practicalities and Consequences" on Monday, March 8 from 12 to 2 p.m.
- Learn tips on how to craft a grant application, including advice on resumes and feedback on project summaries at this undergraduate workshop on March 4, 2021.
- History Day 2021
The Department of History at Western Michigan University offers a vibrant series of lecture programs that feature department and affiliated faculty, as well as external guest lecturers brought to campus with support from the Burnham-Macmillan Endowment, H. Nicholas Hamner Lectureship, and University funding. These lectures are designed to encourage the exchange of ideas and theory development within the WMU academic community and attract distinguished research scholars to the University.
- H. Nicholas Hamner Lecture Series
- Burnham Macmillan Lecture Series
- Ernst Breisach Faculty Research Colloquium Series
Department speakers and events
Department speakers and events are on hold for the time being due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contact the department for more details.