The Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology at Western Michigan University offers programs that blend theory and best practices to prepare students for current and future challenges and make them more competitive in the job market.
- Educational leadership (M.A.)
- Educational leadership (Ph.D.)
- Educational technology (certificate)
- Educational technology (M.A.)
- Evaluation, measurement, and research (M.A.)
- Evaluation, measurement, and research (Ph.D.)
- Organizational learning and performance (M.A.)
- Specialist in education (Ed.S.)
- Higher education and student affairs (Certificate)
Additional 2017 Date to Apply for Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
May 1, 2017, has been established as an additional deadline for those applicants interested in starting the Ph.D. in Educational Leadership during Summer II or Fall 2017. For more information, click here.
AAUW Educational Funding and Awards
Encourage your women graduate students and scholars to apply for an American Association of University Women (AAUW) International Fellowship. Deadline Dec. 1, 2017. For more information, click here.
Special Topics Courses - Summer I 2017
- EDLD 6890, CRN 22119 - 3 Credit Hours - Global Perspectives in HE
- OLP 6890, CRN 22082 - 3 Credit Hours - Talent Management
Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology ranked among the nation's best
Ran Shi, doctoral student in Evaluation, Measurement, and Research, earned an award for her poster entitled An Examination of the Precision of Cluster Randomized Trials Funded by the U.S. Institute of Education Sciences at the Tenth Annual WMU Research and Creative Activities Poster and Performance Day.
Assistant Professor publishes three articles in spring 2016 - Aug. 10, 2016
Student Affairs in Malaysia - July 13, 2016