To be eligible for travel funding the applicant must:
- be regularly admitted to the Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology,
- be in good academic standing, holding at least a 3.0 GPA,
- have successfully completed at least 6 credit hours in their approved current ELRT program,
- be enrolled in the semester that the presentation travel takes place (except summer),
- provide notification of conference presentation acceptance.
- Complete the online application below prior to any purchases.
- Attach a notification of conference presentation acceptance.
- You may receive a maximum of $500 of funding per academic year. Funds currently available are up to $500 for individual presentations and up to $250 for joint presentations.
- If your application is approved, do not pay for any travel expenses until you have completed the travel authorization with the department fund administrator, Gretchen St. John.
- The total amount of funds may not exceed the costs of attending the conference.
- Not all applications may be selected for funding and not all applicants may receive the amount of funding requested.
Please direct any questions to Gretchen St. John.