Educational leadership

Educational and Instructional technology

Evaluation, measurement and research


Admission information from Western Michigan University's Graduate College

Graduate assistants and doctoral associates

The Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology hires graduate students, as needed, to assist faculty with research and program development. In addition, usually one graduate teaching assistant position is available to teach certain undergraduate educational technology courses. Students applying for any of these positions typically must have familiarity with educational systems such as K-12 and higher education or both. After completing the departmental application (see no later than Jan. 15 of a given year, send a letter of interest and a current resume to Dr. Szabla.

Applicants interested in applying for any WMU fellowships must apply by Jan. 15 of a given year, using the directions posted by the Graduate College.