The College of Education and Human Development's Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology (ELRT) develops diverse, ethical leaders and scholars. Our programs blend theory and best practices to prepare you with the skills and knowledge needed to bring innovative solutions to current and future challenges and make you more competitive in the job market.
ELRT is offering four new programs.
Due to COVID-19 challenges, the GRE requirement is temporarily suspended for all ELRT Department Ph.D. programs for 2020-21 and 2021-22.
- Potential course credits now available via Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) within five K-12 focused graduate degrees. Learn more.
- Evaluation, Measurement and Research has three new Graduate Certificate programs - Graduate Certificate in Evaluation; Graduate Certificate in Mixed-Methods; Graduate Certificate in Qualitative Research Methods
- WMU CEHD Graduate Student Research and Scholarship Group (GSRSG) - Learn more about writing a conference proposal
- Student and Faculty Research Support - Pilot Offering 2019-20 - Quantitative Research Assistance
- ELRT Department Student and Faculty Research Support - ELRT DA support for summer I 2020
- Newsletter - spring 2020