To be eligible for research funding you must:
- be regularly admitted to the Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology,
- be in good academic standing, holding at least a 3.0 GPA,
- have successfully completed at least 6 credit hours in an approved current ELRT program,
- be enrolled in the semester during which the research will be done,
- provide written documentation of the research project.
- Consult your faculty advisor to ensure their support of this application.
- Complete the online application form prior to any purchases.
- You may receive funds up to $500.00 at a time, up to two times during your degree program. Note that not all applications may be selected for funding and that not all applicants may receive the amount of funding requested.
- Attach an HSIRB approval if your research involves human subjects, animals, and/or hazardous materials.
- If your application is approved, do not make any purchases until you have completed the necessary paperwork for disbursement of the funds with the department fund administrator, Dr. Donna Talbot. Approved funds will be paid directly to the vendor/service, not to the student.
Please direct any questions to Dr. Donna Talbot.