University-Approved Program Providers

Students may participate in programs offered through providers that have been approved by Western Michigan University, as long as the program is not offered in a location where WMU offers a program, and the location has been approved for travel by WMU Study Abroad's risk management team. Students are required to complete a study abroad application and study abroad Course Approval form to ensure credit for courses taken through a University-approved provider will transfer to WMU and count toward their degree.

Non-WMU Program Application