Join Study Abroad's efforts to send more students abroad by inviting us into your classroom to share information with your students about the many opportunities available to them to study abroad while earning a degree at Western Michigan University. Presentations can be as short at 5-10 minutes or as long as an hour, depending on your schedule, and they are focused on the many benefits of studying abroad—personal, academic, and professional. Frequently asked questions about study abroad will also be covered, such as those related to how much it costs and how credits earned transfer to WMU. Request classroom presentation.
Program Proposals and Development Funding for WMU Faculty
- Propose to Lead a New Program
- Propose to Lead a Previously Run Program
- Faculty Development Funding Request
- WMU Study Abroad Policies—Memo from the Provost's Office regarding credit-bearing activities abroad.
- WMU Group Safety Plan—Required for group travel to certain countries based on geographic risk, as assigned by the U.S. State Department.
- Gender-based violence and Title IX reporting resource
- Guest Statement of Responsibility—Required for unenrolled guests of faculty directors accompanying a WMU Study Abroad program.
- International travel and insurance coverage information for Western Michigan University employees.
- Clery Information and Links