Nuventive Improve (formerly TracDat) is the web-based tool that WMU is using to store departmental and/or program assessment plans.
The Nuventive Improve system:
- Houses historical progress of student learning outcomes assessment
- Tracks data for program improvement and departmental improvement and enables follow-up to ensure that the changes that are made and initiatives that are implemented have the intended effect
- Allows for easy retrieval of evidence and results
- Allows for program assessment to be tied to institution-wide assessment
- Contains pre-formatted reports that are dynamically available at any time to share electronically
- Contains the ability to write Ad Hoc reports to display data to suit the needs of system users
- All assessment plans are to be entered into Nuventive Improve
- Login to Nuventive Improve
- WMU Nuventive Improve Version 5.8 Userguide (step-by-step instructions for how to navigate the system)
Assistance with Nuventive Improve
If you are a faculty or staff member at WMU and would like to set up a Nuventive Improve account or have any questions about an existing account, please contact Karen Stokes Chapo for assistance.