RECEIVE TEXT NOTIFICATIONS
Students can opt in to receive text notifications for upcoming SPuRS approved activities.
Students interested in this communication method must turn on the text message notification feature in your ExperienceWMU account settings:
- Log in ExperienceWMU
- Click on the first letter of your first name, or your photo, in the upper right corner.
- On the "Profile" tab, scroll down to turn on your text message notifications (include your cell phone number and your mobile provider).
- Select "Update".
- Text messaging is optional and will be supplemented by other forms of communication. Standard data and text message rates will apply. You can opt out at any point by returning to your account profile in ExperienceWMU and turning Text Message Notifications off.
- Events may be removed or rescheduled due to cancellation, severe weather or illness. Changes to the schedule are posted as soon as possible. These changes are also communicated through the weekly news article published in Experience WMU.
- Additional events are not a guarantee. Students should plan their semesters accordingly to take full advantage of professional development opportunities.