The information below is a list of graduate programs offered through the College of Education and Human Development's Department of Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology at Western Michigan University.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling—M.A.
- Counseling Psychology—M.A.
- Marriage Couple Family Counseling—M.A.
- Rehabilitation Counseling (Generalist) and Rehabilitation Counseling/Teaching (concentration in Blindness and Low Vision)—M.A. (suspended)
- School Counseling—M.A.
- Elective study
- Counseling Psychology—Ph.D.
- Counselor Education—Ph.D.
- Counseling Psychology - Flyer
- School Counseling
To learn more about our graduate certificates, please contact us.