Note: GRE is not required for admission.
All admissions materials are submitted through the online application system.
Students should have some technical background from either academic or professional experience. The co-directors may recommend that you take courses to prepare for this program.
Please prepare a statement which covers the following information, and attach it within the online application system:
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV): Submit a resume or curriculum vitae (CV) summarizing your work experience, academic background, certificates and publications.
- Letters of recommendation: Submit three letters of recommendation. Please send all email requests for the recommendations from within the online application system.
- Personal statement
- Summarize your academic or professional experiences in information technology or cybersecurity and indicate how these experiences make you an ideal candidate for the program.
- You are encouraged to note any exceptional accomplishments or projects, as well as any professional certifications in this statement. Address how you see this degree aligning with your academic or professional goals; include your thoughts on how it may aid you in potential professional positions or future educational pursuits.
- This statement should be double-spaced, 500 to 1,000 words, and demonstrate your communication skills and writing competence.
- Transcripts: An official transcript from the institution from which you received your bachelor's degree is required as well as a transcript from the institution(s) where any additional graduate-level courses or degrees have been taken or completed.
International applicants will be required to submit additional documentation for immigration purposes. For international admission, please consult timelines and requirements.