The graduate certificate in cybersecurity requires 15 credit hours and offers two specializations: information security management or secure software and engineering. Customize your program based on the track that will best accelerate your career.
Students must successfully complete the following courses:
- CYIS 5710: Information Security Fundamentals
- CYCS 5710: Network Security Fundamentals
Students must choose a track and successfully complete all courses from either the information security management track or the secure software and engineering track to earn the certificate.
Information Security Management
- CYIS 6710: Information Assurance and Security
- CYIS 6720: IT Governance and Service Management
- CYIS 6730: Cyberwarfare, Cybercrime, and Digital Forensics
Secure Software and Engineering
- CYCS 5730: Secure System Administration Credits
- CYCS 5740: Web Application Security Credits
- CYCS 5750: Software Development for Cybersecurity Credits
All courses are offered in an accelerated 7.5-week-long format.
Current tuition rates are available from the Office of the Registrar.