Engineered to be Gold
Here at Western Michigan University’s College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, we offer a nurturing environment that allows each of our students to achieve and grow. We’ll give you a solid classroom foundation with exceptional hands-on experiences. You’ll work closely with our highly accomplished faculty, who want to get to know you, support you and see you succeed.
Our $100 million facility on WMU’s Parkview Campus has 323,000 square feet of teaching and research space, with 75 undergraduate and graduate labs. We share space in the Business Technology and Research Park with 44 high-tech companies.
Uncover your gold!
- Chemical and Paper Engineering
- Civil and Construction Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Management Systems
- Industrial and Entrepreneurial Engineering and Engineering Management
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
All programs are accredited.