It’s more than book smarts. More important than IQ. It’s the pursuit of purpose, daring to think differently, and not being afraid to question answers. We call it Rethink Smart. Are you ready? At the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, we are committed to helping you achieve your vision for the future. We offer experience-based learning that will prepare you for a successful, meaningful career.
Engineering change, invoking passion, finding purpose
At WMU, you will have access to passionate experts who want to assist you in blazing your path. The world is evolving and the need for critical thinkers, doers, and creators is greater than ever. Are you ready to start a challenging journey? If so, come join WMU’s College of Engineering and Applied Sciences family.
departments and events
- Chemical and Paper Engineering
- Civil and Construction Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Management Systems
- Industrial and Entrepreneurial Engineering and Engineering Management
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
All programs are accredited.
Meet the people—the Bronco Engineers—who comprise the College of Engineering and Applied sciences. They are students, faculty, staff and alumni that you will see in Floyd Hall pursuing their goals.