- Innovation Expo projects, mentors and K-12 outreach. (See wmich.edu/engineer/expoinvite)
- Emergency financial aid for students with extenuating circumstances and unexpected crises.
- RSO support for travel, equipment, and competitions
- Mentoring of students in any capacity: tutoring, project design or build, work-life balance, resume critiquing, interviewing skills, speaker opportunities.
- Equipment and services related to student research and experiential learning opportunities.
- Financial assistance to support a project (Sunseeker, FSAE, Baja, IEEE, or ASCE).
To our alumni who support our students … Thank You!
In pursuit of their professional aspirations, students in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences vie for positions among engineering graduates from around the world. The generosity of our alumni who support our student-centered needs help our graduates achieve their goals. Through scholarships, speaking engagements, mentoring and financial support of activities, students can focus on the exceptional opportunities available to them. Supporting your favorite student organization is just one way--the way two proud Broncos chose to support WMU's Formula racing team. Read their story
Your donation is an investment
- Help engineering and applied science students become exceptionally skilled engineers, researchers, entrepreneurs and scholars.
- Make a difference for generations to come in the individuals, families and far-reaching communities in which our graduates work and serve.
You can help support the critical needs of our students in the following areas:
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Western Michigan University's College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
Contribute by check
Make checks payable to the WMU Foundation and write College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, or "CEAS," in the memo section. If you are designating your gift to a specific department, program or project, please include that name in the memo section also.
Mail checks to:
WMU Foundation - Gift Processing
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5403 USA